I'm soooo depressed.
Another additional sem to my burden.
San kaya ko nagkulang? Inaral ko naman... Nakakainis. Ayoko na. HIndi ko na ata kayang ipagpatuloy pa ito. Talaga atang I'm not fit to be in this course in the first place.
Gusto ko nang umiyak... Ang bigat sa pakiramdam. Kala ko talaga kasi papasa ako dun dahil talagang inaral ko yun....
I'm so looooooooooooooossssst.
2 comments:
if you have worked and worked for something, it's almost impossible to believe you can fail...
one of my favorite mantra, hehe.
so hang in there aiene! i know you can do it. we have faith in you. at para saan ang mga challenges ng buhay kung hindi natin haharapin diba, hehe.
thanks napster... your words of wisdom really helps a lot. It's good to know that friends are there to help bring someone back to their senses, hehe.
A million thanks! Ü
Post a Comment