I'm still been searching
And long have I waited
For someone to like me as me
To laugh with, to cry with
To be just beside with
A friend, that's who I need
To fight with, make-up with
To know that you need them
Believing that they need you too
To walk hand in hand with
To argue, to talk with
A friend, that's who I need
And even though, I made mistakes
And never do anything right
A smile, a hug...can change a lot
And everything will be alright
Someone who shares all my dreams and ambition
Someone who like me as me
I need this person
Someone to rely on
A friend, that's all I need
And long have I waited
For someone to like me as me
To laugh with, to cry with
To be just beside with
A friend, that's who I need
To fight with, make-up with
To know that you need them
Believing that they need you too
To walk hand in hand with
To argue, to talk with
A friend, that's who I need
And even though, I made mistakes
And never do anything right
A smile, a hug...can change a lot
And everything will be alright
Someone who shares all my dreams and ambition
Someone who like me as me
I need this person
Someone to rely on
A friend, that's all I need
----------------------------
This song is memorable to me. I first sang it in front of my classmates way back in second year high school. Why?...dahil po sa isa ako sa mga bumagsak sa quiz sa computer subject namin nun. And to make-up with it, pinakanta kami sa class. Maiyak-iyak na ko nun...
Kung pwede lang bang kantahin ko ulit to to make-up with my subjects here in college, why not? kaso di na kaya ng powers ko... Besides, hindi maidadaan sa pakanta-kanta ang pagpasa dito. Pity me.
Eto rin yung kinanta ko sa sem-ender namin nun sa Cursor. Wala lang... Sobrang biglaan kasi at eto lang ang kabisado kong kanta. Kaya ayun, kanta lang...care ko kung nakarelate sila, hehe. Mejo banggag at naka-inom pa naman ako nun (pwersahang pagpainom yun ah..di ko yun ginusto,hehe) Ü
No comments:
Post a Comment