Friday, April 22, 2005

Just MeMyself&Irene





I am truly passionate.

Virtues: I appreciate humor like none other. I seek adventure and connection with my surroundings. I seek friends who will not only share laughs with me but actually form a deep bond of trust and empathy beneath the surface. I look for adventure and courage in people, and variation is necessary to keep me under control. I see myself as multi-faceted, so I need people who can see me in my many lights. I'm constantly trying to figure myself out while analyzing the people around me. Silly, silly people.

Aspirations: I can't decide what I want to be yet, but I know I want it to be adventurous and interesting, with constant changes. I don't know what love will do for me yet, but it's competing with adventure for a place in my heart.

Quirks: Noise of any sort is irritating when I'm in the mood. Smacking gum, loud chewing, humming - it's about as pleasing as bodily noises. I dislike emaciated people because of jealousy and just plain disgust.

Factors: I need constant attention and support. I'm high-maintenence, but a great, reliable friend. Nature needs me and I need nature.

Future: Who knows! I absolutely need constant change, so vacationing is surely in the cards. Will I settle down or not? Love will find me eventually, as it does to everyone.

No comments: