Thursday, February 24, 2005

EDSA day

There will be no classes tomorrow coz it's EDSA day. Although wala pa akong kamuwang-muwang nung nagyari yun, I am proud that when a similar event had happened ay naroroon na ako. T'was EDSA II when I also walked the streets to EDSA Shrine together with thousands of UP students and faculties. The administration even declared no classes then to give urgent attention in solving the current situation our government was into.

That was the time that I really appreciate my pagka-Pilipino and being an Iska at the same time.

Sana naman, sa araw na February 25, ating muling gunitain ang mga paghihirap na dinanas ng ating kapwa Pilipino upang ating matamo ang kalayaang ating kasalukuyang tinatamasa.

Although di mawawala ang mga bangayan from different parties and sides of the government, magpasalamat tayo na hindi umaabot sa kaguluhan ang mga bagay-bagay. Laging nagkakaroon ng solusyon ang lahat. Best of all, tumataas na ang halaga ng piso kontra sa dolyar ngayon! This is just one of the things that we should be thankful for...

No comments: