I just bonded with some of my high school classmates last weekend. At first, I was hesitant to come. It's a good thing I've changed my mind and decided to go coz it really felt nice being with them after um...5? or 6 years na.
Sheesh! most of them had matured a lot specially the boys (or shall I say the guyz, hehe). Ngayon, they are even more willing to take responsibility specially in terms of 'panlilibre'. Actually, dahil sa kanilang pagka-gentleman, we've just recently realized na mas gumagwapo pa sila ngayon, hahaha!!! Yaan nyo guyz, next time, we'll take charge naman, mwehehe!
The whole night was not enough for all the stories each one has to tell. But for me, just spending some time and having fun together is already a moment that will last until the our next bonding activity.
Yay! Naloloka na naman siguro ako. Hay, maybe it is because I feel that I am supposed to be in the same field as this guy is... Maybe, the field of medicine is where I'm really supposed to pursue. Ngunit biglang naiba ang aking landas at hindi ko na makuhang ibalik sa una kong hilig.
Oh well... Wherever life takes me, I will always strive to do things the best way I know how. Yeah! I promise myself that.


No comments:
Post a Comment