UPCAT was conducted from August 5 to 6 this year - that would be yesterday and today. In the Diliman campus specifically, there was a plethora of people from different classes of our society on almost every corner of the campus premises - mala-fiesta na nga ang dating eh. It's somewhat kakatuwa, hehe. Merong super supportive ng family na lahat ata ng miyembro ng pamilya nila andun pati yaya para i-cheer ang kanilang 'baby'. Meron din namang 'one-man army' lang syang sasabak sa exam - parang me against all odds ang kanyang drama. Yung ibang examinee naman parang picnic yung pupuntahan sa dami ng baon. Pano pa kaya sila makakapag-isip ng matino nun???Ü
I for one was among them. Nope... I'm definitely not taking that exam again, hehe. Been there, done that. haha! I was there to accompany my niece (my cousin's daughter) in taking her UPCAT. Ganun pala ang feeling kapag nasa sidelines ka na lang, nagmamasid habang ang isang tao ay na-iexperience ang mga bagay-bagay na pinagdaanan ko rin before.
So, I think the exam went ok. Then on with my next topic...Ü
After the UPCAT, I tagged along with my cousin and her daughter (the one who took the exam earlier) to watch Ogie Alcasid's KomiKonsyerto at Aliw theater. Yep, first time ko to! hahaha! The good thing is, we were able to watch the concert for free. Yehey! Thanks to their friend who gave us complimentary tickets (sa uulitin po... hehe). To make things more exciting, some of the Bubble Gang people, which includes Michael V., Rufa Mae, Wendell and Francine, were there. As an avid viewer of Bubble Gang, it was the best time for me seeing them in person. I so love Michael V impersonating Sharon Cuneta singing that sent me crying in laughter while he deliver every line of the song Chaka Nya (originally Sa Kanya). As in... sumakit ata tiyan ko sa kakatawa!
Also, there was Lovi Poe. She sings well too. Then the finale is the appearance of Pambansang Kamao, Mr. Manny Pacquiao. Yes, I witnessed the Pacman sing two of his songs. I never thought that I will be among the audience watching him sing but when he delivered the lines "...laban mo, laban ko, laban natin to...", the audience roared with happiness. Of course, sumabay na rin ako, hahaha! todo na to! Specially when he sang "..para sayo ang laban na to...", aba'y nagwave na din ako, hehehe!
The concert ended almost midnight na. Kakatuwa talaga. That was really fun. I really love to experience that again. Ü
1 comment:
waaaaah!!! you watched a concert! and it's for free!!! waaaaah!!! i want to watch a concert, too.... green with envy good for you, though hehehe...
i remember the day we took the UPCAT tuloy, hehe. My father cooked a delicious breakfast for me nun, grabe! hehe Awa ng Diyos, pumasa... :)
Nga pala, Sugaps texted me na we're going to go out on the 19th of this month, sa condo ni ella ang kitaan...
Are you in or are you out? :)
Post a Comment