Recently, I came to realize that I am losing the things I thought I am fully in control of. I relied that since something fits right in (or so I would like myself to believe that it does), it will be that way forever. I never expected that one day, with the way things are changing, I will lost my grip of reality.
But I know that I am in no position to demand anything from anyone. Well, then I guess I'll just have to look into the improvement of myself instead. I must adjust my personal view on the way things are. I should allot space for the occurrence of the unexpected.
They say its just a means of preserving the moment or whatever it is that have to be preserved, treasured, cherished.... But, I still don't understand why it have to be so long...and longer still. I think possible cause is the too much assumption as to this and that. So, in my part, I must not assume at once. Just live and let live.
No comments:
Post a Comment