Sunday, July 01, 2007

Home-Bound

Last weekend, we were summoned by our parents to come home because Papa is celebrating his birthday. He wanted that during his special day, his entire family is there to celebrate with him. Also, the celebration will serve as a thanks giving that our water system is finally fully functional months after super typhoon Reming destroyed our barangay's water reservoir.

As obedient children that we are, Kuya and I immediately agreed with the plan. I was supposedly planning to go home 2 weeks later pa, but since we're really made to go home pronto, then we will go as ordered...hehe.

I always feel happy every time the thought of going home stikes me. It's the event I always look forward to the moment I arrive here in Manila. Minsan nga, di pa ko umaalis ng province, I would already ask or inform my parents when I'll be coming back. Having that thought reassures me that I wouldn't be staying too long away from my loved ones.

Then, the most difficult moment is when I have to go back to Manila again. Parang ang bigat ng mga paa ko that I have to drag them on my way to the bus station. After sooo many times of going through the same experience, I still get teary-eyed whenever I board the bus. Heck, I would want to end such a very unwanted feeling soon but hey!...I just can't. I leave the comforts of home not that I want to but because I have to.

Anyways, I'll be home again in no time. I'm looking forward to it na. I know, in a few years time, I might choose to settle in the province for good because in there, life is a lot better and the way of living is far more healthier.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Totie pie!!!

Im sO sOrry, n-greet b kita non bday u?! db mgkYM p tau non mga panahon yon? tama b?? ngreet b kita?!! anywayz, belated happy bday!!! mwaaaahhhh!!!

Cre! (^_^)

Anonymous said...

waaaaaaahhhhhhhh!!!!

kala ko July 12 na ngaun!!!!

masyadO!!!!!

waaaahhhhhhhh!!! nawawala na ako sa sarili ko!!!!

ADVANCE HAPPY BDAY p pala!!! :p

luvsyah!!! mwaaahhhh!!!!! (^_^)