Tuesday, September 04, 2007

Une Anee

It has been a year indeed...time moves so fast, isn't it?

Ahh... days had gone by from the moment I excitedly jumped into the boat I pressumed everyone are happy to be in. Back then, I hoped that doing so is the best way to escape the things I thought was escapable and lead a brand new life. Hmm...come to think of it now...am I really the only one who's having such kinda feeling??? Hahaha, innocent moi!

I only know minute details about it then.

Now, I still find myself confined in rules, contracts, agreements, tasks, and loads of stuffs with unbelievable deadlines(resembling my MPs before, argh!). Added unconvenience is the superior-inferior relationship that is so annoying especially if you deal with a person whose ego is far bigger than Yao Ming. There are also people who will always try to put you down as a means of covering up their insecurities. They feed on the thought that they are far better and more wiser, at least in terms of making you feel less capable of doing the tasks.

But on the lighter side of things, I have new friends and acquaintances who make me feel better each day. Not only that I feel a sense of belongingness, I also felt accepted as to who I am, not from what or where I came from.

Moreover, I told myself before that I would never ever consider giving someone any special attention if He's not of my kind, hehehe. Now for some reasons, I had developed a certain fondness of this person who doesn't even fit into my categories, hehehe.

Does this mean I'm lowering my standards or giving up in waiting for the right One to come??

I don't think so...because I am just enjoying the time of my life :)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

yezz... enjoy d moment... don't rush things... & update u nlng ako lagi..hihi

missyah totie pie! (^_^)