Yeah. It's December alright. The month I long been anticipating for.
But my excitement somehow diminished when typhoon Reming came. Well, Reming took center stage and showed how well he can unclutter a whole village or even an entire province in just a few hours. Damn..
Now, we'll somehow start all over again. Back to basic. No electricity, no water supply (except from the nearby river).... for Christmas, new year, and umm maybe even for Fiesta. Huh! Nice...
We'll have candle-lit dinners, candle-lit simbang-gabi and, umm silence, silence, and silence everywhere. I won't be able to prepare some of my favorite dishes coz they have to be placed in a refrigerator or in something that runs on electricity. I don't think there would even be carollers for there will be no one willing to spare a dime for such this time. Sheesh!
AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!! *&$%#@!
What the hey. What matters most is that we're safe and we'll spend Christmas together. I'll be able to go home and still be in the house I love. Also, we've got an additional member in the family this year. Yeah...those are the things that will cheer me up, things I will look forward to.
Yep. I'm excited for the days to come....yey!
No comments:
Post a Comment