Friday, December 29, 2006

It's a Christmas Party

This is a delayed post, hehe. Been 'busy' lately. Troubled by worries. And uhmm...even got sick.

But I still want to share this with you so let my story-telling begin!

We had an early company christmas party - which was on Dec.12. Actually, hindi ko feel magcelebrate. But since we're newbies... mas ok kung I get to see other people sa ibang department.



Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Me, with some of my co-trainees, except the one on the rightmost na feel nya lang sumabay sa picture taking, [ebil grin] hehe!


Our designated theme was 'COOL GUYS' and we're required to dress as such. Kelangan din daw magpresent per group and there were 5 groups all in all. So ayun, nagprepare kami ng group presentation ng batch namin which turned out to be a mala-Batibot dahil yun ang feel ipresent ng nag-organize ng presentation namin. It only took us a day or two to practice so obviously, sabog ang aming presentation. How COOL is that?!

Worse is, I was one of those na kinailangan sumayaw sa harap once our cue is on. Sheesh! Kapal muks na tlaga ko nun. Heck, I'd care. Konti lang naman kakilala ko dun, hahaha!

Ok na sana but there were games that prompted us to participate into. One of them was when the party organizers said that we should look under our chairs for they had placed something under some selected chairs. At sa dinami-dami ng chairs dun, ako ang isa sa limang naka-upo sa sinasabi nilang 'special' chair.

So, how lucky was I? Ayun, pinapunta kami sa stage & were made to do as what we were told to do. Sabi nila, consequence daw yun. Huuwaaaaaat!!!!

And since I'm nowhere to go but there, ayun...kelangan sumunod. Pinatugtog nila yung 'Chocolate' song. Yung daw sasayaw namin. Duh! eh hindi nga ko marunong sumayaw.


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

ako yan with some other 'lucky' pips, while they're convincing us to dance, dance, dance!!!


Ayun, sumabay nalang ako sa isa sa mga marunong ng step. As in! I danced in front of our company president and some of our clients. Worst is, hindi ako yung nanalo. huhuhu!!!! Times like those, nanghinayang ako kung bakit hindi ako kumuha ng kahit isang dance class for P.E. nung college. Dahil kung marunong lang talaga ko, I'll go all out sa dance floor, wehehehe! (Wish ko lang! Ü).

At dahil di ako nanalo, I was given a consolation prize na lang. For the effort daw, haha! And guess what they gave me? It was two bars of hershey's chocolate. Hahaha!...talagang pinag-isipan nila d ba?...Ü

No comments: