Another turning point, a fork stuck in the road
Time grabs you by the wrist, directs you where to go
So make the best of this test, and don't ask why
It's not a question, but a lesson learned in time
It's something unpredictable, but in the end it's right.
I hope you had the time of your life.
So take the photographs, and still frames in your mind
Hang it on a shelf in good health and good time
Tattoos of memories and dead skin on trial
For what it's worth it was worth all the while
It's something unpredictable, but in the end it's right.
I hope you had the time of your life.
It's something unpredictable, but in the end it's right.
I hope you had the time of your life.
It's something unpredictable, but in the end it's right.
I hope you had the time of your life.
Time grabs you by the wrist, directs you where to go
So make the best of this test, and don't ask why
It's not a question, but a lesson learned in time
It's something unpredictable, but in the end it's right.
I hope you had the time of your life.
So take the photographs, and still frames in your mind
Hang it on a shelf in good health and good time
Tattoos of memories and dead skin on trial
For what it's worth it was worth all the while
It's something unpredictable, but in the end it's right.
I hope you had the time of your life.
It's something unpredictable, but in the end it's right.
I hope you had the time of your life.
It's something unpredictable, but in the end it's right.
I hope you had the time of your life.
___________________________________
So, am I having the time of my life??? Hmmm...actually I don't know. I'm not sure. But one thing's certain - I am thankful. I may be experiencing troubles but help comes in different forms.
Pero sooner or later, we'll part ways na. Shucks! I'll miss them. I hope they feel the same way too, hehe. Pano kasi, halos buong year din kaming magkakasama. Sabay-sabay nagrereview, overnights, groupmates... I couldn't imagine what could have happened to me the whole year had I not been with them. Siguro, nawalan na ko ng drive para ipagpatuloy ang ginagawa ko. Nakakaiyak... Nakakatuwa.
Ngayon pa lang, I want to extend my appreciation sa inyo. Sana mabasa nyo ito. Dahil sa inyo, for the first time, I felt that I belong. I've had my short comings and you made me feel and realize that its just normal...nothing so unforgivable. You may not see it, but I am thankful that I've been with you guys. What ever happens after this sem, I will always cherish the times we've shared - the good and bad days of our lives. It really means special to me. Thank you very much and goodluck to all of us.
Sana magkita-kita tayo ulit and next time, tig-i-tig-isa na tayong laptop, hahaha!
So, am I having the time of my life??? Hmmm...actually I don't know. I'm not sure. But one thing's certain - I am thankful. I may be experiencing troubles but help comes in different forms.
Pero sooner or later, we'll part ways na. Shucks! I'll miss them. I hope they feel the same way too, hehe. Pano kasi, halos buong year din kaming magkakasama. Sabay-sabay nagrereview, overnights, groupmates... I couldn't imagine what could have happened to me the whole year had I not been with them. Siguro, nawalan na ko ng drive para ipagpatuloy ang ginagawa ko. Nakakaiyak... Nakakatuwa.
Ngayon pa lang, I want to extend my appreciation sa inyo. Sana mabasa nyo ito. Dahil sa inyo, for the first time, I felt that I belong. I've had my short comings and you made me feel and realize that its just normal...nothing so unforgivable. You may not see it, but I am thankful that I've been with you guys. What ever happens after this sem, I will always cherish the times we've shared - the good and bad days of our lives. It really means special to me. Thank you very much and goodluck to all of us.
Sana magkita-kita tayo ulit and next time, tig-i-tig-isa na tayong laptop, hahaha!
No comments:
Post a Comment