Naiiyak ako. Ang sama sa pakiramdam. I just realized yesterday that its possible na magkaproblema pa ko sa thesis. Worse comes to worst, kelangan ko yun iretake. Shucks! Although one of my groupmate was already able to complete such, but it's different for me.
The possible reason will be that our adviser will ask what me and my other groupmate (since we're 3 in the group) have done for the application. Indeed, we had lesser participation in its creation since our groupmate changed the overall application schema conforming to his standards during the entire year for its completion. And what can I do, they're there but I am here.They're working but I am still studying.
I don't imply that I am mad at him or whatever. It's just that I think its not fair. Most of all I certainly know why we had to extend the completion of such project in the first place. It's the problem regarding the accomplishing of task delegated to each of us. When one task is not yet done, other tasks will be affected, and so on.
It's sad, so sad. It's a sad sad situation... I hope I can talk this over because it's getting more and more absurd.
2 comments:
hi ayen! i hope this might cheer you up, hehe.
"Nothing can stop the man with the right mental attitude from achieving his goal; nothing on earth can help the man with the wrong mental attitude."
Aja! hehe
Don't worry! malapit na tau magbasketball ulit, aheheh.
tnx tins. Isa ka tlagang angel ng buhay ko, hehe... Always there to cheer me up. tnx tlaga...[sniff][sniff]... Ü
Post a Comment