hello my beloved blog... The blog which stood witness to the ups and downs of my life. I missed writing stuffs here - stories which ranges from the mundane to the innate topics that caught my attention.
Well, lot's of things had happend since I last wrote a post here. First in the list is that I grew a year older again. I am now experiencing a quarter-life crisis. Yes! you read it right, quarter-life crisis since there are still alot of things I haven't accomplished/experienced at this age and time. Hmmm... If you're thinking what I am thinking, hahaha... just be silent ok? :D
Next, there is my continued search as to which career to pursue. Will I continue this field I am currently in or will I follow the career that I know I will enjoy the most? Will I settle for a lower salary but a more fulfilling job, or will I choose the one that would enable me to afford luxury for me and my family?
Hays, the more we get older, the more questions are left unanswered. Life becomes more complicated. Before, when I was younger, I thought that making a decision is never difficult. All I have to do is to base it on what is right and socially acceptable. But now, I came to realize that there are times we are made to do things not because we wanted them or it is the best there is but it now mostly depend on the situation we are in.
Hay naku, kaya naman I hate growing old as it pushes me to belong to the ranks of those I don't wanna be part of, hehe. I hate to talk about matters of consequence! Why can't we just talk about the elephant inside the boa constrictor?
No comments:
Post a Comment