Sunday, May 11, 2008

Empty Spaces, Distant Faces

"Empty spaces fill me up with holes. Distant faces with no place left to go."


I am typing this, it is already 2:45 in the morning. My eyes are now droopy but I would like to pour my heart out... right here, right now.

Today is the day our 1433 life becomes somewhat empty. When I say empty, I mean empty...hehe. Well, we just lost the sala and tv set as our former housemates who owns those items formally retrieves her belongings. It feels depressing because we got used to living with those things (and our former housemate of course) around us here for years. It has made the atmosphere of 1433 more homey.

Now, after 5 months of trying our luck in delaying the retrieval of those stuffs, we finally came to face the thing we fear the most - coming home to an almost empty house...huhuhu...

I think this means we have to start all over again. In order to achieve the homey boarding house we once had, we have to work together to replace the things lost including the person/s who left.

After the not-so-nice topic comes the nice one. The good news is that we now have our own telephone line. Yes, we can now be reached through bayan# 4##-0#-0# (of course, for safety reasons...I won't be indicating our complete number here. But for those of you who would like to know it, just leave us a message and we'll tell you the complete number.)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

gnon? michado. now ko lng to nbasa..hehe

txt u nlng # nyo ah...tnx