Monday, February 20, 2006

inFAIRness...

I was hesistant at first if I would attend the Fair night since I'm still recovering from an illness (that made me not be 100% prepared for my 3 consecutive exams last week, sigh!).

Since the plan was long been laid out by my housemates and friends, I'm certainly not expected to back-out. So, I together with my housemates attended the Friday Eraserfest, and with my friends in the Saturday USC sponsored night.

Lots of people, mostly wearing black storm the event. Luckily though, we get inside the venue in no time. With my housemates, we mostly enjoyed the area near the wall climbing since three of my housemates were so eager to take the challenge and push through the limits, hehe! After a while, we or shall I say they saw some of their crushes along the way... That was their kilig moments. Nakikisawsaw lang ako, hahaha! I also saw some of my blockmates. We go home past two. Since most of us still have some things to do early Saturday morning, we hardly had time to enjoy the bands.

Then, come Saturday night with my close friends. We roam the fair grounds and enjoyed everything there is to enjoy. Last night na ng fair eh, hehe! The most part I enjoyed was playing basketball ang beating the time though I always fall on second place, even last when we agreed to compete with each other. Then we tried the ferris' wheel which made me feel as if I'd be thrown into the crowds had I not hold on properly to the bars. Sheesh! I shouted on the top of my (recovering precious) lungs. What a ride!

Then we enjoyed while Parokya played their songs such as Mang Jose and Para Sayo. By the way, it just so happens that I saw my ex(akalain mo! may ex na din pala ako...hehehe!)-textmate there too, hahaha! Ging was teasing me... I was kinda pretend-I-don't-see-him mode but its just too obvious to not not notice him. So, as he passedby my side, I simply smiled. O, at least I smiled na ha, hehehe...

So ayun, that was my Fair moments for the year 2006. Masaya na nakakatuwa. But then, I also felt somewhat empty since we were not able to see some friends that we thought would be there with us during those nights. I hope to see them next time.

1 comment:

Tintin said...

hay... ayen, nawala na sana sa isip ko na mag-blog about the fair but you helped me remember... it was really fun...:)

till next time, hehe

i hope we're not too old to enjoy it next year!