Sunday, February 05, 2006

Anniv Na! Happy Ba?

Shet!

First time ko ata masulat yung word na yan dito sa blog ko. Sheesh! Pardon my word if you can't relate to what I'll be referring to. Bakit ba kasi? E sa naasar ako sa kanila recently eh. Although I admit na kasalanan ko din naman dahil ni anino ko ay ipinagkakait ko na sa kanila lately, but I thought they understand...
I was wrong.

HECKle-jeckle!

Looking forward pa naman na sana ako, but all of a sudden I decided not to go. I really would want to see familiar faces ang and have fun. Kaso hindi na yun mangyayari for me. I even said na THAT was a sign to formally detach myself to IT. Ilang taon din naman na ang nagdaan. Siguro I reached this point na gusto ko naman maiba... Mag-grow ba...

And there they are, para bang di nila kaya gawin yun. Looking back... sa time namin, halos kami-kami lang din naman ah. Yung core persons ang kumukilos to motivate the others. Pero sa lagay ngayon, as I see it, it's different. Maybe this is also my reason why I don't take part in what they're doing. Kasi I'm against most of their decisions and views. At walang patutunguhan kung andun ako at laging nagrereact, kumukontra. I want them to learn it their way, not by mere dictating it to them. Also, by doing so, I try to respect their style on tackling things.

I guess I felt offended or even lean on the 'seniority' level, but that's the way I see it. I'm writing these here to let go of whatever I'm currently feeling and hopefully make changes to myself. But one thing I'm sure of, this healing process of mine takes time...

No comments: