I just got my copy of the inhinyero gradbook and the cd version this week. Kung di lang sayang yung binayad ko and the thought na baka mawala yung copy ko, I'm supposed to get it the moment I am through with all these.
But since I already have it, hmm...might as well take a look.
Sheesh...I can't quite explain why I decided to have a copy of such! I don't even liked the pic I chose to be included in it. Moreover, I can't view the cd version since my cdrom also gave up.
Yep! Right after solving my hard disk problem which I managed to replace with a Seagate hard disk (hehe...thanks to my bro! Ü), now I have to worry about looking for a new cdrom. I'm thinking of buying the combo version. A friend of mine said that it's worth it but with the condition that I don't over-use it by having lots'a moviemarathons. Of course not! Ako pa...hehehe.
The next problem would be where to get the fund. Yep, I'm still a professional student and I'm afraid to risk my academics (which is already at risk) by taking different rackets as a means to increase my monthly allowance.
So where would I get the fund for my ideal combo drive then? I can't ask my bro's help this time since I've just had one. I can't tell my parents regarding what happened to my pc coz they will think that the damage may be caused by transporting my pc to the province and back.
Hmmm...
Maybe...I'll have to sacrifice my other expenses. Yes, I know it'll be different this time but having a cdrom would be my ultimate priority. I must really trim down my expenses especially this coming month. Yep, this coming month!
Hopefully, I can have the cdrom asap. My computer workloads are piling up.
By the way, I am still not pleased with the way I look in that #&%! yearbook. Is it possible to get a new one? Coz now, I have an idea in mind on what my creative shot will be.
Hahahaha...GASTOS!
No comments:
Post a Comment