After almost a month, I would be able to update my blog again.. Lots of things had happened to me - there were momorables ones and the hope-to-forget-soon memories too.
Starting of with the good side of the story, I feel as though I had seen the world in a new light these past few weeks. I'd been into different places (PSC, GHLSG, and Araneta...), seen different types of (cool) people, and did an act that I thought I would never think of doing...hehe. Kung kelan pa tumanda saka pa lang nai-experience ang mga gantong bagay...late-bloomer talaga! :)
This was also my first time to watch the Mutya ng Molave to support our blockmate Patrick (galing nya sa 'all that jazz' grabe...).
But then again as time goes by, I think my being a 'Babad sa laro' feeling is waning already. Probably because I haven't seen the games recently or maybe because they're losing na! hahaha... The advantage of this is that, I am now not totally attached to this team unlike before. Besides, we have a thesis to do pa, hehe
Well, me and my friends are still hoping for the best for our most cheered team. Maybe, even one of these days we will even watch their game and show our undying support for them. Almost half of the players of that team are from UP pa naman.
No comments:
Post a Comment