But today, I had to. I need to. I just soo missed blogging..
Ummm ok. that's just an excuse. The truth of the matter is that I really miss my closest of friends back home.
Sila yung friends na ultimong buntong hininga ko, alam ang dahilan without even me telling why.
But, I just can't run to them as much I as want to. Nahihiya ako. They are living their own lives now. But I really hope, wish, and want for us see each other again. Set aside the differences and any misunderstandings, coz I just soo missed them.
The more than ten years together is difficult to forget. I think ito yung isa sa mga reasons why I sometimes feel empty. Kasi there are these irreplaceable people that I haven't seen for quite a while now.
I know when time comes at magkita-kita kami, ako ata ang kawawa. heheheh. Deym, where the heck is my fafa na ba kasi? will he be Pinoy, Singaporean o Malaysian? I don't know! sana wag nila ako ipressure kasi nappressure na ko okay.. haha!
Hays! I missed talking to them up to the wee hours in the morning. Bibihira ka lang makakahanap ng mga taong magttyagang makinig sa mga kwento mo, which for me are usually kakiligan and musings over someone lang, kahit pagod na pagod na sila.
Hah! Sana naisip nyo din ako habang sinusulat ko to.. Or better yet, sana mabasa nyo din ito noh? :P
No comments:
Post a Comment