It has been a year indeed. What's the best way to reminisce such other than going back and relive the moment, ayt?
For one, it's a good thing that I came there for a reason - to attend the graduation of one of my house mates. But as the ceremony went on, I kept on reminiscing what had transpired a year ago coz as for my part, it took me so long... but then it happened so fast that I barely had the time to enjoy every ounce of it, hehe =)
For one, it's a good thing that I came there for a reason - to attend the graduation of one of my house mates. But as the ceremony went on, I kept on reminiscing what had transpired a year ago coz as for my part, it took me so long... but then it happened so fast that I barely had the time to enjoy every ounce of it, hehe =)
So there I was, together with another alumna house mate, enjoying everything there is to enjoy. When I say everything, I mean everything! From the the beeeaaaaautiful sunflowers, to posing right beside Mr. Oble, or be at the second floor of the Quezon Hall taking pictures from side to side...we did them all, hehe.


what's worth noting this year is that it had the youngest graduate who at the same time was the university valedictorian. Asteeg talaga! (Click the link to view further details about her)
When she was called to deliver her valedictory address, there was silence among the crowd. Talagang inaabangan as to how a 16-year old would deliver her lines in front of other graduates older than she is. But when she began her speech, it was noticeable that she's really knowledgeable as to what she is saying - encouraging her co-graduates to be not afraid of creating new paths than just be satisfied on walking on the pavements. She also said that she would love to serve the country by teaching in the academe if the university would have her...
Kakatuwa. She possibly have great offers from big companies with fat salary awaiting her just so she would work for them. But she chooses to teach instead. It was really nice hearing that from her because I believe that the more you know, the more you are responsible to let the others know as well.
Isa syang dakilang ISKA! Mabuhay ang mga ISKOlars & ISKAlars(bisaya kc...hehe) ng bayan!
[kahit tumaas na ang tuition from 6,000+ to 18,000+ starting this year :( ]

1 comment:
has it been a year? my god! time flies really fast...
Post a Comment