*flashback mode*
In the not so distant past, my friends and I had deviced some games that we somewhat enjoyed. Eto yung mga larong pamatay oras pero in fairness, nag-enjoy naman kami. And to relive those moments, I'd write them here to share some of our 'mumunting kasiyahan'.
*fade in song: "Those were the days my friend we thought would never end. We sing and dance forever and a day..."*
Game#1: Snakes, Numbers and Players
Venue: anywhere
Materials Needed: cellfone for each player
Instructions:
We play snakes (yep, the usual snakes mobile game). But instead of the usual goal of breaking the current highest score, what we did was to compute the sum of each digit of our score, then we were happy if the result is the number that we like. I for one liked it when I got numbers 4 or 11. My friends liked it when they got a 7, 9 or 13. But if we were not able to get those numbers we like, we still enjoy naming persons related to such numbers like 1, 3, 5, 6, 12, 15, 18, and so on and so forth. By the way, this also helped us harness our ability to mentally add numbers, hahaha!!!
Game#2: Name That Car!
Venue: Roadside, preferrably somewhere near the acad oval para di masyado mainit Ü
Instructions:
This game is fairly simple. Gawain lang naman naming i-identify ang model at brand ng mga nagdaraang sasakyan. Yep, name the car! Playing this game needs some practice in order to get familiar with the diffrent car brands and models out there. And in no time, you can name cars such as Toyota's RAV, Honda's CRV, and Kia's Picanto. The advantage of this is that you get to know the newest model out there. Moreover, there are times that because some cars become too familiar to us, we can even name their plate numbers/names such as WKE, CPR or URA! Ü
So, why am I writing these games here? Well, aside from reminiscing, malapit na kasi ang July. And for me, the month of July is synonimous to... Yes... yes.. if you really know me that well, I know what you're thinking, hehe. But aside from that, the UAAP games jumpstarts every July.
Kaya, masaya! On second thought, I'm not sure if I'd feel the same way as before. But I'm sure, I'll be there when it happens.
1 comment:
yeah, we'll be there when it happens... no doubt about that... wait... maybe not... if the game falls on a Saturday... :)
Post a Comment