I never thought I'd be of help to the department this early...but hey, I did! In my own little way of course, hehehe
The UP Engineering Alumni cunducted a fun-run today. Every student who would be able to complete one round around the acad oval will be able to donate Php1000 to their respective departments while Php2000 for the alumni. Moreover, additional points in their respective classes will be given to those students who participate, so syempre...wala nang atrasan to. Go na go!!!
The event was indeed FUN! More than 150 participants started to run-walk by around 7:20 including me. Maam Guevarra, the College dean; Sir Quiwa, the College Secretary; the teaching staff from various eng'g departments, even our department chair Sir Festin and other eng'g officials also took part in the event.
It was really enjoying walking-running alongside various people for you might never know you may be trailing ahead of the dean or behind one of the teachers or profs. All the participants' goal is to at least complete a single round around the acad oval and be of help to the college.
I for one is runner #131. Yey!!! Moreover, the first 150 runners to complete the first round will get a t-shirt, so I was really motivated to run as best as I can, hahaha! Additional mativation is the overflowing supply of sunbolt drinks along the way and the dunkin' donuts at the eng'g steps. So ano pa hahanapin mo?! Ü
But then, after my first round, I decided to stop na. Kulang ata ako sa warm-up that's why I felt dizzy. Anyhow, others continued to run while most of us enjoy the plethora of supplies provided to us, hehehe... Yeah...this is the life...Ü
No comments:
Post a Comment